The Interview

Name : 1. Diandra Savira Fitri (23214020)
            2. Nur Laily Fathul Jannah (28214177)


Diandra : *Knock the door*
Nur       : "Hi, yes come on in."
Diandra : "Hi, Assalamualaikum. Good afternoon."
Nur       : "Waalaikumsalam. Good afternoon, have a seat."
Diandra : "Thank you."
Nur       : "Alright. My name is Nur. I am a Human Resources Manager. Nice to meet you. What is your name?"
Diandra : "My name is Diandra."
Nur       : "Nice to meet you, Diandra. How are you ?"
Diandra : "Ok. I will be your interviewer for this part of internship selection. The interview section will take about five to ten minutes. Ok?"
Diandra : "Ok."
Nur       : "First of all, I want you to introduce yourself."
Diandra : "My name is Diandra Savira Fitri. I am 20 years old and I lives in Depok, Indonesia. I am student at Gunadarma University major in Accounting 2014. I have one brother and one sister. My mother is an entrepreuner and my father was an employee."
Nur       : "What is your activities?"
Diandra : "My activities are controlling a financial of my business, teach 10 students a basic of piano classical piano, learn Dutch on Sunday and learn Chinese on Wednesday."
Nur       : "The third question is what is your good and bad points?"
Diandra : "My good points is I am adaptable, self-motivated, hardworking and always willing to learn something new. My bad points is I trust people too easily and I talk too much."
Nur       : "I have read your CV and you choose Hungary as your destination country to be an internship participant. What do you know about Hungary ?"
Diandra : "The capital city of Hungary is Budapest. Hungarian is the official language in there. The third one is a president of Hungary, Janos Ader."
Nur       : "What challenges will you face and how will you overcome them ?"
Diandra : "A challenges I would face is the weather an place to pray. As we know that Moslem in Hungary is less than 50% of population and Moslem facing a problem to find place to pray, so I will pray as well as read Qur'an in everywhere. The second one is the weather. It is my first time to go to Europe in the winter so I will wear two winter jacket at the same time."
Nur       : "Why should I choose you ?"
Diandra : "Because I am a hardworker, and I want to implement my social, entrepreneur as well as leadership skill in the international world through projectsin ABC Local Committe Budapest and give benefit other people besides myself. Moreover, I will share and let them know about Indonesian as well, such as various of customs, traditional foods in each province and the history of Indonesia."
Nur       : " Ok, Thank you. It's enough for today. I will send the announcement by e-mail."
Diandra : "Thank you. Nice to know you, Madam."
Nur       : "Nice to know you. See you ! Have a great day."
Diandra : "See you too. Have a great day. God bless you."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB 8 & 9 PEMBANGUNAN EKONOMI DAERAH DAN OTONOMI DAERAH

Berbagai Macam Lingkungan Perusahaan dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Perusahaan

Tempat dan Kedudukan Perusahaan